2013 Friends Photo Contest Winners
We are truly fortunate to have natural beauty all around us in Cook County. Congratulations to all of this year’s winners!
Check out the winners from 2012, 2011, 2010 and 2009.
Join us for the Photo Contest Reception
6 to 8 pm Friday, March 7 at Franklin Framing, 13019 S. Western Ave., Blue Island, IL
Refreshments and drinks will be served.
Enter Friends’ 6th annual photo contest
Attention photographers! Showcase your work while helping to communicate the beauty and value of the Forest Preserves of Cook County by entering Friends’ fifth annual photo contest. Professionals and amateurs are encouraged to submit images of feature landscapes, flora, wildlife, recreation, or education. Please send entries from a range of seasons, settings, and subjects.
- Photos must be taken in a Cook County forest preserve.
- Invasive species must not be prominent in the photo.
- Each photographer may enter a maximum of five photographs.
- By submitting entries photographers consent to allowing Friends to use their photos on our website, in publications, and other materials. Friends will not share photos with other entities unless permission is granted in advance by the photographer.
- Submit entries via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. If files are large, please email them individually.
- Photo Contest submissions are due by TBD, 2014.